Live Ship has applied to the Nova Scotia Security Commission for the use of their CEDIF program (Community Economic Development Fund)
What is a CEDIF? Download an example of Live Ship's CEDIF Benefits
A CEDIF is investment by Nova Scotians for Nova Scotia companies. It allows these companies to expand facilities and operations to meet demand of its products.
How does a CEDIF work and what are the benefits?
The minimum investment is $1000. The maximum investment is $30,000. It is a 5-year investment and further rebates are available in future years.
Benefits of investing in a CEDIF
- Investments in a Live Ship CEDIF are eligible for a 35% non-refundable Provincial income tax credit After 5 years your investment can be rolled over into Live Ship for another 5 years and receive another 20% Provincial tax refund. If you wish at year 10 the investment can be rolled over again for another 10% Provincial tax refund. Total Provincial refund 65%.
- An investment in Live Ship is RRSP eligible. So you can put this into a new RRSP or you can transfer over money from an existing RRSP you already have. Either way you still get the 35% Provincial refund.
- Live Ship will also provide a 2.5% yearly dividend over each year of investment.
- No annual management fees.
- 100% of money is invested in Nova Scotia.
- January 24th 2017 - Emera Centre, North Sydney Nova Scotia 7:00pm
- January 26th 2017 - Cambridge Suites Hotel, Sydney, Nova Scotia 7:00pm
- January 30th 2017 - Holiday Inn, Truro, Nova Scotia 7:00pm
- January 31st 2017 - Atlantica Hotel (Robie St.) Halifax Nova Scotia 7:00pm
- February 1st 2017 - Rodd Hotel Yarmouth Nova Scotia 7:00pm
Warning for advertisements regarding Community Economic Development Investment Funds (“CEDIFs”)
THIS CEDIF OFFERING MAY BE A HIGH RISK INVESTMENT. THIS OFFERING IS MADE THROUGH AN OFFERING DOCUMENT, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED FROM AN AUTHORIZED SALES AGENT, (Jim Gillis, email@example.com, 902.794.7426). THIS OFFERING CONSTITUTES AN EXEMPT OFFERING OF THESE SECURITIES ONLY IN NOVA SCOTIA BY AUTHORIZED SALES AGENTS. INVESTORS SHOULD READ THE OFFERING DOCUMENT BEFORE MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION.